With Who: Just Me
Where: My Room In Vegas
How: Pay Per View, Movies they have that are not on DVD yet but you can still rent on your tv in your room in Vegas. Awesome.
Why: Seen them all and wanted to see this one when it came out in theaters, but never got to it.
Ok can I just start with how awesome it is to sit in your room and order a movie that is not on DVD yet?
With that said, I would like to implore the hotel/casino I’m staying in to invest in HD on their plasma tv’s. It really does make a difference.
Anyway, I really do like the Mission Impossible series of movies. I have seen them all, own none of them, and I’m good with that.
This one is still entertaining just like its predecessors. No surprises, which disappointed me. But still entertaining as they’ve all been. And I’m not a big fan of Tom Cruise. But I do think he’s a nice fit as Etan Hunt in this series.
- Paula Patton pops up again. And SURPRISE there is another shot of her feet in this movie. It’s official. I said after my thoughts on Jumping the Broom two films ago that something was going on and now I know for sure. Multiple people are somehow intrigued by her feet.
- Forgot to mention this in my thoughts for Safe House, but the same thing applies in this movie. I’m always amazed at people who are on the run who must steal clothes to blend in, how they always manage to take clothes from a shop or off of another soldier that always happens to be a perfect fit to the person stealing the clothes.
- Also amazed at how anytime in action flicks, when the star and anyone associated with him/her have to be underwater for whatever reason, they are never wet after getting out of the water.
- Why wasn’t there a role for Ving Rhames?
- Is Tom Wilkerson struggling for work?
- Why wasn’t there more scenarios of Tom Cruise’s Ethan Hunt in disguise? That has been prominent in the first three MI films.
Nothing really out of the norm here, but still efficient at entertaining. If you’ve seen and liked any of the previous MI films, you won’t be disappointed with this one.
41 to go…..
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (thegallant.com)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (dolphinandwhale.wordpress.com)
- Tom Cruise Greets Tokyo Amid Rumors It May Not Be His Final Mission (popsugar.com)
- Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol (mrmovietimes.com)
- Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (2011) HDRIP 450MB (21download.wordpress.com)
- Paula Patton Wears Bulgari Earrings in Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol (shoppingblog.com)
- MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 5 on the Horizon (geektyrant.com)