With Who: All by my lonely
Where: At Home
How: Netflix DVD
Why: I have no idea. Oh wait, yes I do. Rosario Dawson.
For more info on this film, click here.
I’ve been getting behind on my films. I have to catch up. Received this one in the mail but was in no hurry to watch it. I knew the premise and to tell the truth I didn’t expect very much from this film.
I’m not a big fan of animals nor am I a big fan of physical comedy.
Add the Romance aspect and throw all of this in the pot and you’ve got this stinker.
I should have known better. There was so much fuss surrounding Pall Blart: Mall Cop that I actually watched it a couple of years ago. I thought it was hot garbage.
If you don’t find physical comedy funny, it doesn’t matter what the background of the story is. It won’t be funny.
The character voices weren’t even funny. And it included an over the top Adam Sandler and an ENTIRE punch line about thumbs. Really. Thumbs.
- Ok so Rosario Dawson is beyond hot.
- Kevin James has not been funny since King of Queens. Back before he thought jumping in to a ditch was funny.
- The CGI of the talking animals looked really odd. Almost cheap or forced.
- TGIFriday’s? Really?
- Hey here’s an observation. Rosario Dawson is really hot.
- Good to see the dude who played the Chinese Gangster in The Hangover in another film besides the Hangover. The problem is I can’t see him doing anything other than The Hangover. He was waaay underused in this flick.
Keep in mind that these are my opinions only. I never recommend that someone else doesn’t see a movie because I didn’t like it or vice versa. Some people may love this movie.
I’m just not one of them.